Since our founding in 1992, the Sport Law & Strategy Group has written extensively on topics of interest to sport people. Our articles have appeared in magazines like Coaches Plan (formerly Coaches Report), LawNow, Canadian Lawyer, The Lawyer’s Weekly, and numerous academic journals. We have also published many books over the years, and our regular newsletters contain useful written pieces for sport leaders.
This section of our website compiles all the articles that we have written since 1992, organized conveniently by subject categories and hashtags. We have also included a few articles and reports written by other authors, which are published here with their permission.
You can view all our posts on our Writings Index. Our five recent posts are below:
- SLSG Curated COVID-19 Information and Resources Available! - Sport Law & Strategy Group / May 28, 2020
- Waivers: Format and Management During COVID-19 and Beyond - Sport Law & Strategy Group / November 13, 2020
- Sport Law & Strategy Group Shares Highlight from Conversation Matters – You Ask, We Share! - Sport Law & Strategy Group / November 3, 2020
- Beyond Cultural Competence - Sport Law & Strategy Group / October 14, 2020
- Queen’s University Selects the SLSG to Conduct Review of Athletics & Recreation Department - Sport Law & Strategy Group / September 21, 2020
- Start with Heart - Sport Law & Strategy Group / September 10, 2020