Since our founding in 1992, the Sport Law & Strategy Group has written extensively on topics of interest to sport people. Our articles have appeared in magazines like Coaches Plan (formerly Coaches Report), LawNow, Canadian Lawyer, The Lawyer’s Weekly, and numerous academic journals. We have also published many books over the years, and our regular newsletters contain useful written pieces for sport leaders.
This section of our website compiles all the articles that we have written since 1992, organized conveniently by subject categories and hashtags. We have also included a few articles and reports written by other authors, which are published here with their permission.
You can view all our posts on our Writings Index. Our five recent posts are below:
- Managing Your Sport Organization Through COVID-19 Updated! - Kathy Hare / May 19, 2020
- Returning to Participation Under COVID-19: Updating Your Waivers and Forms - Steve Indig / May 20, 2020
- Dynamic Planning - Dina Bell-Laroche / May 19, 2020
- Sport Law & Strategy Group Shares Helpful Tips During COVID-19 – Update 8 - Sport Law & Strategy Group / May 14, 2020
- Re-imagining Sport - Dina Bell-Laroche / May 12, 2020