Since our founding in 1992, the Sport Law & Strategy Group has written extensively on topics of interest to sport people. Our articles have appeared in magazines like Coaches Plan (formerly Coaches Report), LawNow, Canadian Lawyer, The Lawyer’s Weekly, and numerous academic journals. We have also published many books over the years, and our regular newsletters contain useful written pieces for sport leaders.
This section of our website compiles all the articles that we have written since 1992, organized conveniently by subject categories and hashtags. We have also included a few articles and reports written by other authors, which are published here with their permission.
You can view all our posts on our Writings Index. Our five recent posts are below:
- Sport Law and Strategy Group Offers Free Interactive Online Sessions for Sport Leaders - Sport Law & Strategy Group / February 25, 2020
- Conversations Matter - Dina Bell-Laroche / February 18, 2020
- Recruiting The Best Takes Effort - Dina Bell-Laroche / February 12, 2020
- Travel Policy Suite for Managing Risks at Home and Abroad - Jason Robinson / January 26, 2020
- State of Flow – Fueling Meaningful Work - Dina Bell-Laroche / January 19, 2020