We believe it is vitally important for sport organizations to be diverse and inclusive spaces that actively strive to achieve higher levels of representation. Ensuring that everyone feels welcome, valued, and recognized creates a more positive team environment that fosters connection and commitment. Every member of your team will feel like they belong. Truly collaborative teams bring out the best in each other, while also positioning your sport and your community to grow and engage the entire country.
Some of the services we provide in this area include:
- Use our Reality Check method to ensure that equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are being properly prioritized.
- Analyze member and stakeholder opinions and recommend courses of action.
- Create and facilitate customized EDI webinars/workshops/seminars
- Design and deliver professional development programs for sport leaders on matters related to law, human rights, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Provide advice and guidance on compliance and liability matters pertaining to accessibility, diversity, inclusion, equity, and human rights.
- Integration of equity, diversity, and inclusion in bylaws, policies, and procedures across all operations.
- Provide guidance on multi-year strategic plans and operational plans that integrate equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Prepare inclusive terms of reference for committees and working groups.
- Conduct organizational audits of processes and/or programs with the purpose of addressing and promoting equitable, diverse, and inclusive environments.
- Develop inclusive programs to improve board effectiveness, clarify board and staff roles and responsibilities, and improve board-staff relations.
- Review external communications and marketing materials to ensure your EDI strategy is reinforced and aligns with your organization’s values and goals.