Integral Coaching® Services
Dina Bell-Laroche is a certified Integral Master CoachTM with Integral Coaching Canada (ICC) and an accredited coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF) at the Professional Level. This means that Dina has completed a high level coaching certification program with an accredited ICF coaching school and is regarded to have the competencies and skills required to support another person or groups who are seeking coaching support.
What is Integral Coaching®?
Integral Coaching® is a comprehensive, all-embracing methodology and process that supports human beings who are looking to address the gap between how they currently are and where they want to be in their personal and professional lives. The Integral Coaching® method relies on a number of credible and scientific based theories and tools along with extensive training of the coaches to create a safe and supportive learning environment where the client(s) can discover current beliefs, assumptions and behaviours that often lead to them feeling ‘stuck’ in their chosen topic. Integral Coaching offers three levels of certification, with the Master level being the highest level of completion. Integral Coaches must continue to develop and hone their coaching skills through formalized and continuing education courses in order to maintain their accreditation with both ICC and the ICF.
How does Integral Coaching® work?
Dina has worked with administrators, coaches and athletes to help support their desire to be different in a chosen topic. Moving beyond the Xs and Os is Dina’s specialty where she works with her clients to develop a meaningful topic that they care deeply about seeing a shift in; identify the current beliefs, assumptions and behaviours that now feel limiting for the client; articulate a clear vision that outlines what they are longing to become; determining the muscles required to achieve and sustain progress over time; and building practices to support the transformation process. Underlying all of this is the formation of bond between coach and client that contributes to the change process and to a unique and powerful experience, with often life changing results.
What are the types of coaching packages available?
We recognize that different situations call for different coaching conversations. Below you will find the various ways that the ICC method can be used to support you when faced with a difficult situation, a desire to pursue something new, or simply feeling stuck:
- Individual coaching conversations
- Two-part coaching conversation
- Mini coaching program (6 sessions)
- Intensive Coaching Program (10 sessions)
Who can benefit from coaching?
If you or someone you know is…
- Stuck, or in transition, or just can’t seem to get to “it” month after month;
- Not getting the results from actions taken;
- Questioning what is going on now and wondering what life will look like in the future;
- Wanting more from life – more peace of mind, more security, more impact at work;
- Wanting less from life – less confusion, less stress, less financial pressure;
- Wanting to be more effective and satisfied at work / to develop new skills to help navigate life’s changes;
- Wanting to see the truth through the chaos and fog because they are so close their own situation, so wrapped up in their own past and habits;
- Wanting to take the time to look at their life and get clear about doing things that give joy and satisfaction and that are more aligned with what they want;
- Wanting to move forward in their life and deepen their learning in everyday issues to experience a rich, fully expressed life;
- Motivated to reach important goals;
- Wanting to live their dreams and reach their optimal potential;
- Wanting things to be different; or
- Needing to figure out what to do after retirement, because there is a full other circle of life to be had!
The following writings on our website contain additional information related to this topic:
- Manage your Risks by Managing by Values
- Avoid sticking your head in the sand … deal with human resource problems proactively
- Coaching isn’t just for athletes
View all our writings tagged with #integralcoaching